Thursday, April 14, 2011

Its Not For Everyone

Leggings, you can see them as the worst thing that has ever happened to the 21st century or the best, it depends on your point of view. for me its a love hate relationship.  Some girls really know how to rock leggings others...not so much.  If the fashion police really existed they would be giving tickets left and right.  You would think that most of these girls would look in the mirror before they leave their homes.  There should be some type of weight limit to wearing leggings.  As mean as it sounds its true.  These more huskier laddies need to know that mine and countless others skin crawl when we see them in leggings.  Now if these girls want to wear a dress over them or something of that sort go for it, as long as they don't wear them by them selves.
Now if you have a slim waist and nice legs you can wear leggings all you want but be careful.  Even the better fit girls don't always look all that good in them.  You girls should probably double check with a good friend, better to hear you bad from them instead of a guy.
Well that's my input on leggings, please comment below and tell me if you disagree or agree, COME AT ME!

4 comments:

  1. I 100% agree with you about this. It is just wrong to see some girls wearing skin tight pants. Although there is the old sang "You aint a lady if you aint 280!" They should change it to "You aint a lady if you aint 280, just dont wear leggings!" I absolutely love this post by you and I strongly agree with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree on every level. Some people just seem to wear certain things and say to themselve they are the sexiest thing ever. When really its just plain out wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree but it's harsh. Oh well, I suppose someone has got to say something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's a piece of vital information you've failed to clarify here:
    Leggings under a skirt or dress or shorts, or just leggings?
    If this post implies leggings under something, I generally don't have a problem. I hardly even notice them.
    Leggings solo, though, are unacceptable. If a receptionist wore only her pantyhose to work, would she not be fired? I suppose if she worked at Perverts Inc. or in the adult film industry, she wouldn't. But High School is neither of those. Don't wear them. It's criminal.

    ReplyDelete